Furniture in Fashion Blog
Furniture in Fashion Blog
Furniture in Fashion Blog
Tips on hanging curtains without damaging walls or window frame. Hanging shades is an aggravation — nobody realizes that better than us. Hauling out the stepping stool, taking estimations, boring into the divider and finding your drape poles are screwy is baffling most definitely. Getting the right drapery can enhance any home and living room.
Fortunately, there are simpler methods of hanging shades that require minutes rather than hours.
Regardless of whether you live in a leased space or simply need a fast and simple blind hanging arrangement, you’ve gone to the correct spot. The alternatives we’ll go over today will empower home decorators like you to balance shades without nails, screws or bores.
Peruse more: The Best Tips for Hanging Curtains
Put your drill and spackle to the side, and we should begin.
1. Utilize 3M Command Hooks
There are innumerable articles committed to the different employments of Command Hooks. You can utilize them to hang craftsmanship, photographs, and keys or mount objects on the divider — including window medicines.
The most effective method to Use Command Hooks to Hang Curtains
1. You’ll require no less than two Command Hooks to hang your window ornament bar. In the event that your window is more extensive than 30 inches, you’ll need a third Command Hook to help the center.
2. After you’ve carefully measured your draperies, mark your divider where each snare will follow.
3. Strip off the Command strip glue and apply it to the snare.
4. Press the Command Hook immovably onto the divider for no less than 30 seconds, and rehash with the other snare.
5. Stand by no less than 30 minutes prior to hanging your drapes.
Simple to apply and eliminate.
Accessible in an assortment of completions.
You should quantify and check your divider to guarantee in any event, hanging.
You can just utilize Command Hooks with slender drape bars. A window ornament bar thicker than ¾” in width won’t squeeze into a Command Hook.
A huge Command Hook can’t hold more than seven and a half pounds, so they’re not reasonable for heavier blinds or window hangings — or the steady mileage of children and pets.
Order Hooks must be applied to level dividers and can’t be utilized over backdrop.
Our Verdict on Command Hooks:
By and large, Command Hooks are ideal for some ventures yet aren’t the most solid alternative for hanging shades.
Price: Command Hooks are sold separately or in sets. Costs differ by size and finish. They’re accessible on the web and in home improvement stores.
2. Attempt adjustable Rod Brackets
Kwik-Hang shade pole brackets solve two of the most irritating pieces of hanging draperies: taking exact estimations and harming the dividers.
Kwik-Hang disposes of the aggravation of both of these undertakings. Their progressive section configuration requires minutes to introduce, requires zero estimations and doesn’t harm your divider. In addition, they hold as much as 20 pounds, so you can balance heavier curtains easily. You can introduce Kwik-Hang shade bars without a bore and accomplish impeccably adjusted window ornaments without fail.
Instructions to Use command hooks to Hang Curtains
1. Position the drapery bar sections on the edges of your window outline
2. Tap them in with a mallet and you’re finished!
Can be introduced in only seconds, with a couple of sledge taps.
No requirement for screws, nails or penetrates.
Accessible in an assortment of tones and wraps up.
Can uphold as much as 20 pounds.
Won’t leave openings in the divider in the event that you eliminate the sections.
Must be utilized on outlined windows.
Kwik-Hang is the quickest, simplest and most strong approach to balance blinds without penetrating. You can balance any kind of window treatment, from sheers to substantial curtains.
Price: Starting at £11.99 for a set at kwikhang.com.
Kwik-Hang’s licensed no-drill, harm free shade pole section innovation
3. Utilize Tension Rod Curtains
Pressure bar blinds are flexible and stretch from one side of the window edge to the next. You can introduce them in minutes with no convoluted estimations or establishment.
Instructions to Use Tension Rods to Hang Curtains
1. Buy the strain pole that is nearest to your window outline size (estimated within the edge).
2. Test the strain pole by screwing or unscrewing the bar until it fits cozily inside the window outline.
3. Eliminate the bar, string your drape onto the pole, and afterward reinsert it into your window outline.
Simple to introduce and require no estimating or equipment.
Strain poles are best for sheer or light draperies.
Can be acclimated to dangle from the highest point of the window or the center for cafe draperies.
Strain poles are not sufficient for substantial window hangings or power outage shades.
Strain poles can turn out to be free and slip over the long run.
Contingent upon your window size, you might have to arrange custom bars, which can be exorbitant.
Our Verdict on Tension Rods:
Strain poles are best for light or sheer shades on little windows.
Price: Starting at £5 per bar, accessible at retail chains or home improvement stores
4. Get Creative With Coat Hooks
Coat snares are a shockingly adaptable apparatus. Other than holding overcoats and sacks, you can likewise utilize them to hang blinds.
Step by step instructions to Use Coat Hooks to Hang Curtains
1. Decide the number of snares you’ll have to hang your blinds.
2. Measure the stature you’ll have to oblige your shade length.
3. Measure and imprint how far separated your jacket snares will be for even dispersion.
4. Cautiously screw the coat guides into your divider or window outline, then, at that point circle the drape openings onto the snares.
They require accurate, exact estimations for even circulation. This estimating interaction can be tedious.
Window ornaments held tight coat snares are hard to open and close.
Our Verdict on Coat Hooks:
Shade snares are best for beautiful blinds on windows that don’t should be changed frequently.
Price: Starting at $5 per snare, accessible at retail chains or home improvement stores
5. Attempt Magnetic Curtain Rods on Metal Doors
Attractive shade poles are one of the most straightforward approaches to drape a window ornament without boring. While utilizes for attractive drape bars are restricted, they can be a great decision for balancing window ornaments over a metal entryway.
Step by step instructions to Use Magnetic Curtain Rods to Hang Curtains
1. Measure your window opening to figure out what size blinds you need.
2. Ensure the space between the edge of the window and the edge of the entryway will oblige your attractive shade pole section.
3. “Snap” the section onto your metal entryway, then, at that point string your shade onto the pole and spot the pole into the section.
Simple to introduce
Accessible in flexible widths
Like Command Hooks, attractive shade poles aren’t intended for hefty window ornaments. The shade poles envisioned here just hold as much as eight pounds.
Can move askew whenever utilized in a high-traffic region.
Best utilized with top-and-base bars to control texture influence.
More costly than other no-drill window ornament alternatives.
Our Verdict on Magnetic Curtain Rods:
Attractive window ornament poles are best for metal entryways that aren’t opened and shut frequently.
Price: Varies dependent on materials and completions. The attractive pole shown retails for £41.99.
The #1 Way to Hang Curtains Without Wall Damage
In case you’re searching for the most straightforward approach to set up your window ornaments without harming the dividers, you can generally check on Kwik-Hang’s without harm drapery pole brackets and holdbacks to take care of business in the blink of an eye.
Kwik-Hang is the main method to drape blinds without boring!
Tough, stable and supports a wide range of shades and textures
Doesn’t need any estimating, boring or changes
Get consummately adjusted draperies without fail
Reasonable and appropriate for each room of your home
Looks excellent and works consistently with your present home stylistic layout
Kwik-Hang’s no-drill equipment is accessible in an assortment of tones for both single and double curtain poles. Focus support sections are additionally accessible for window ornament bars longer than 30″.